I had a Bad Eruption on my Penis for 2 Months

Dear Dr. Tom:

My case is unusual in that it took several years to develop. After the first symptoms I experienced, I’ve had about 2-3 a year, except for the past year which passed without an outbreak. Then I received a bad blister eruption about half way up my penis and have had this for almost two months. About two weeks ago, another outbreak occurred near the glans area (moist) and is showing no healing. What should I do? The glans infection is just like that, with pus and lots of stinging pain. I’ve tried cortisone to help. What’s next??
Thanks, Bill

Dr. Tom’s Response:

Dear Bill:

I suggest you see a dermatology doctor, a physician who cares for persons who have skin diseases. Dermatologists are trained to diagnose sexually transmitted diseases as part of their professional skills. Your description could be reminiscent of more than one condition, and that is why you should seek the skills of someone who will examine the sores on your body and penis and give you a well-founded diagnosis.


Red Marine Algae | Buy 2 get 1 FREE VIR-L-Lysine | Buy 2 get 1 FREE
  • Top 10 Herpes Facts

    Sex Health Guru Video Tip brought to you by Alice W. Kp M.D. John Hopkins Hospital, Watch the Video

  • Featured Article

    The Truth about HSV-1 and HSV-2 American Social Health Association (ASHA), read the Article

  • Other Infections

    Do you also think you may have been exposed to another STD? Find help now. www.stdsite.com